Data privacy and data security are very important to us and we’re taking steps to ensure we’re compliant with the GDPR which came into effect on 25th May 2018. The GDPR requires organisations to have a record of explicit consent in order to send marketing communications.
We promise to not bombard you with emails and that our content will always be interesting, informative and useful. You can unsubscribe at any time and we’ll never share your details.
Who are we?
The Fresh Chicken Company Ltd registered in England.
Registration number: 05325765
Registered address: Elliott Street, Off Aqueduct Street, Preston PR1 7XN
You can contact us by post at the above address, or by email email@example.com or by telephone on 01772 617770
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect from you?
- We collect information about you when you become a customer with us or place an order for products or services.
- We collect email addresses and contact names so that we can email any marketing information we think you may be of interest to you.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect information about you to enable us to provide the support and other services to which you have subscribed or purchased from us
Who might we share your information with?
- We will never pass on your personal information to other companies for marketing purposes. It will be strictly used for our purposes only.
What do we do with your information?
- Your personal information is stored and processed on our internal systems to allow us to provide the services to which you have subscribed.
- Some of our systems may be hosted on third party servers but all information is held inside the EU.
- Under some circumstances we may pass your information to third party suppliers or courier firms to enable your orders to be delivered directly to your premises.
How long do we retain your information?
- We store information about you while you are a customer and may continue to store this for up to 12 months after a contract has ended.
- We may store some information about you for a longer period on historical backups or due to external regulations imposed on us as a business (for instance by HMRC).
How can I access the information you hold about me?
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. Please be aware that an administration charge may be payable for this service.
- Email : email@example.com
- Post : Hen House Wholesale Ltd, Elliott Street, Off Aqueduct Street, Preston PR1 7XN.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. To ask us to correct or remove information about you, please email or write to us at the addresses above.
Your right to complain.
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Please could you confirm by return that you are happy for us to store your information and in return we’ll keep you updated with the latest digital marketing news and trends going forward.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.